ConnectKit Update 1.2.1
This update improves the functionality and developer experience of using ConnectKit and moves the peer dependency wagmi up a version to 0.11.x.
This update does not yet include support for WalletConnect 2.0 (wagmi 0.12.x).
- Update peer dependency wagmi to version 0.11.x (thanks Songkeys).
- Add new pt-BR translations (thanks LuwkasLima).
- Include new hideBalance option to hide the wallet balance from the profile view.
- Include new enforceSupportedChains option to disable the forced network switching UX when connected to an unsupported chain.
- Include new disableSiweRedirect option to disable the redirect to the SIWE page when a wallet connects.
- Include new functions from the useModal Hook to choose a page to navigate to on open.
- The openSIWE() function accepts a boolean, which if set to true will initiate the wallet SIWE signing request at the same time as opening the modal.
- Add logos for the following chains:
Avalanche Fuji Testnet
BNB Smart Chain
BNB Smart Chain Testnet
Celo Alfajores Testnet
- Update testbench for better developer experience.
- Improve logic for isConnecting within the Custom ConnectKitButton.
- Replace getGlobalChains with useChains Hook
- Tidy up some internal component structure and include a few useful dev updates (thanks pugson).
- Export useIsMounted and Context (thanks shahruz).