ConnectKit Update 1.2.1
This update improves the functionality and developer experience of using ConnectKit and moves the peer dependency wagmi up a version to 0.11.x.
This update does not yet include support for WalletConnect 2.0 (wagmi 0.12.x).
This version of wagmi has breaking changes. Make sure your application is compatible by following wagmi's migration guide.
- Update peer dependency wagmi to version 0.11.x (thanks Songkeys).
- Add new pt-BR translations (thanks LuwkasLima).
- Include new hideBalance option to hide the wallet balance from the profile view.
- Include new enforceSupportedChains option to disable the forced network switching UX when connected to an unsupported chain.
- Include new disableSiweRedirect option to disable the redirect to the SIWE page when a wallet connects.
- Include new functions from the useModal Hook to choose a page to navigate to on open.
- The openSIWE() function accepts a boolean, which if set to true will initiate the wallet SIWE signing request at the same time as opening the modal.
- Add logos for the following chains:
Optimism GoerliTelosTelos TestnetAuroraAurora TestnetAvalancheAvalanche Fuji TestnetFoundryGnosisEvmosEvmos TestnetBNB Smart ChainBNB Smart Chain TestnetSepoliaTaraxaTaraxa TestnetzkSynczkSync TestnetCeloCelo Alfajores TestnetCantoFantomFantom TestnetFlareFlare Coston2FilecoinFilecoin HyperspaceFilecoin CalibrationMetisMetis GoerliIoTeXIoTeX Testnet
- Update testbench for better developer experience.
- Improve logic for isConnecting within the Custom ConnectKitButton.
- Replace getGlobalChains with useChains Hook
- Tidy up some internal component structure and include a few useful dev updates (thanks pugson).
- Export useIsMounted and Context (thanks shahruz).
Ready to get started?
ConnectKit makes connecting a wallet simple, for you and your users. Read the developer docs to get started in under 5 minutes.